Open up your heart to Jesus! #prayer

, , No Comments
 For this is how much God loved the world—he gave his one and only, unique Son as a gift. 
So now everyone who believes in him will never perish but experience everlasting life.
-John 3:16 TPT

For if you publicly declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will experience salvation. 
-Romans 10:9 TPT

God loves you so much that He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to be born on earth and die on a cross so that you could have eternal life.  And He wants from you is to have a personal relationship with you!
So if you don't know yet personally Jesus open up your heart to Him and receive Him in your life as your savior and Lord. 

Please pray this simple prayer to receive Jesus in your life:

Jesus I believe in you.
I believe you died for me.
You paid for my sins.
I'm sorry for my sins. 
Forgive me and come into my life.
I give myself to you and I receive you as my savior.
Help me and guide me to live my life with you.
In Jesus' name I pray.
Amen. 
 
♥ 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento