Say no to fear! #fearnot

, , No Comments
The Bible tells us many many times "FEAR NOT". Why so? Because one of the enemy’s most popular weapons that he uses against us is fear, worry and anxiety. There are so many things we are afraid of and yet reality tells us that so much of what we spend our time worrying about never even happens.

 But the great thing to remember when fear sneaks around is that in good times or bad time, God is with you and will never leave you nor forsake you.
I truly love how it's written in Isaiah 54:14 that "every one of your worries will be taken far from you.

 What are you afraid of?

Pray like David did: 

When I am afraid,
I will trust in you.
In God, whose word I praise,
In God I trust; I will not be afriad.
What can mortal man do to me?
-Psalm 56:3-4
 
“When I am afraid of _________, I will trust in you, O Lord.”

So FEAR NOT!

 


0 commenti:

Posta un commento