What will people think?!

, , No Comments
"Do you find yourself consumed with what people think? 
Are you making decisions that aren’t true to who you really are?"

But the thing is we can't please everyone...but we can please God!
It's good to remind ourselves that we are not who others think we are. 
When in doubt say aloud: 
"I am who God says I am. God says I’m a new creation (2 Cor. 5:17). My sins are forgiven and washed away (Eph. 1:7). I am God’s masterpiece (Eph. 2:10). I am a joint heir with Christ (Rom. 8:17). I am greatly loved and accepted by God (Rom. 1:7). I lay down my desire to please people, so that I experience the freedom of focusing on just one thing: pleasing God in all I do."

Obviously, I’m not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ’s servant.
-Galatians 1:10

0 commenti:

Posta un commento