Have "Good Friday" !

, , No Comments
On Good Friday we remember how Jesus suffered and died on the cross- but we know:He is risen!

Because God loves you, he gave his Son, Jesus, to die on the cross that Friday so that you and I can have eternal life with him in Heaven. Jesus said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” Accept God’s free gift of eternal life by believing that Jesus received the punishment for your sins by his death on the cross that Friday afternoon, and “that he was raised [back to life] on the third day” after. Confess that you’ve sinned and ask his forgiveness. Invite him into your life and ask for God’s help to turn from your sin. 
-Max Lucado
If you would like to invite Jesus in your life you can pray this simple prayer:
“Dear God,
I know I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. 
I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead. 
I trust and follow you as my Lord and Savior. 
Guide my life and help me to do your will.
In Jesus' name I pray, 
Amen.”
 
You are loved!

0 commenti:

Posta un commento