31 days of change: Day 11: Trust God;He will help you to change

, , No Comments


Choose to TRUST GOD  in your changing process.
Trusting God is simply believing that He loves you, 
He’s good, He has the power to help you, He wants to help you, 
and He will help you to change. 

Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
    don’t try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
    he’s the one who will keep you on track.
-Proverbs 3:5-6 MSG 

When we trust God to change us we can be sure that our changing process will have an awesome outcome!
Say to yourself:God is changing me! 

Dear heavenly Father,
I don’t want to live on my own. I want to trust You. 
Forgive me for resisting your attempts to change me.
I want to cooperate fully with You and Father I trust 
that you will change me.
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento