Great Christian songs to run or workout

, , No Comments
Music is so powerful – what goes inside can transform what happens on the outside.
And great music can really impact your workout so it's so great to listen to some great Christian songs while running or workout. 
It has been a while I wanted to create a new playlist on my iPhone and finally on last Saturday I did it. And I already tested it while running and I can tell you it's a great playlist!
 (I downloaded all the songs from the iTunes store. )

"The energy I get from an inspiring playlist can mean the difference between an incredible workout and one I struggle through."
-Kim Dolan Leto
So here’s my Christian Workout list. Check it out!
(by clicking on the song you can watch the video on Youtube) 



0 commenti:

Posta un commento