31 days of powerful prayer. Day 15: Why my prayers are unanswered?

, , No Comments
When we pray, we want our prayers to get answered and
I think what motivates us most to pray is the answers we get to our prayers.

But sometimes we have prayed for days, weeks, or even years at a time and 
still found ourselves wondering, when is God going to answer this prayer? 

I'm reading different books about prayer and I found that 
the most common cause of unanswered prayer is 
PRAYERLESSNESS!

This made me smile...I mean really?!But yes it's so simple...
Maybe it has happened to you too...You decided to pray about something,
you even added it to your prayer list but in the end you never prayed.
Or you might have shared a problem with a friend telling her what's
bothering you and it seemed nearly like praying while talking to a friend.
But talking,thinking,wishing,hoping are not prayer.
God cannot answer you if you really didn't take time to take this problem to God.
In James 4:2 it's written:
"YOU DO NOT HAVE, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT ASK."

SO when we have a need or a difficult situation we are only praying when we talk to God about it!
 








0 commenti:

Posta un commento