31 days of powerful prayer. Day 10: A powerful prayer includes confession

, , No Comments
Forgive us for our sins,
    just as we have forgiven those who sinned against us.
-Matthew 6:12 

Confession is an important part of our prayers.
We hear people pray:"Lord forgive all my sins", but also
here it's good to be specific even if it's not easy or something we would like to.

"When you have the courage to call your sins by their true names,
several wonderful things will fall into place."
-Bill Hybels

If I had known of any sin in my heart,
    the Lord would not have listened to me.
-Psalm 66:18 

If we are aware of a sin in our lives and we don't deal with it can be a hindrance to
answered prayer!
So deal with your sins;confess them to God and remember He forgives
all your sins!
Sometimes we can have some sin hidden in our hearts and we don't even know about it...
So why don't you pray with me today:
Lord,show me  if there is sin hidden in my heart.

And be sure that God will show you if there is something...and then repent.
But if we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous, 
forgiving us our sins and cleansing us from all unrighteousness.  
-1 John 1:9

 


  

0 commenti:

Posta un commento