The powerful message of Easter

, , No Comments

As we are close to the Easter I was thinking about it's message today...
 And this passage really spoke to me:

But he lifted up our illnesses,
he carried our pain;
even though we thought he was being punished,
attacked by God, and afflicted for something he had done. 
 He was wounded because of our rebellious deeds,
crushed because of our sins;
he endured punishment that made us well;
because of his wounds we have been healed.
-Isaiah 53:4-5

This morning I wasn't feeling very well and I was a bit fed up with my health issue but
this passage was just a great reminder to me and I hope it can lift you up too.
Because really all our illnesses have been already healed
by his wounds!

Cast all your illnesses to the cross and receive God's healing!
He is your healer;believe that!
He cares for you and all you’re going through! 

ps. If you have not yet accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior today is the perfect time to ask Him into your heart and your life!
All you have to do is to pray and ask Jesus to come in your life.
PRAY:
Jesus, I believe You died for me and rose from the dead.
Please forgive me all my sins and come to live in my heart.
I acknowledge You as my Savior and Lord and I'm asking 
you to guide my life from now on.
In Jesus' name I pray.
Amen.  
 



0 commenti:

Posta un commento