Pray constantly about things big and small-God is listening!

, , No Comments

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.  And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.
-1 John 5:14-15

The other day my son came back from the school telling me that his backpack's zipper
had been broken while he walked back home and at the same moment he
took the backpack off everything fell on the floor. But we didn't notice at that moment that his pencil case was lacking.And it was only after 3 hours when he started to do his homework and noticed that 
it was lacking.
We were very disappointed that the pencil case was lacking and I got a bit angry too...
But then I told my son:"listen we'll pray and then we'll go out to look for your pencil case!"
So we prayed a simple prayer but I was sure God would help us!
We walked the whole way back to my son's school but we couldn't find it...But
at one point on the road we met my son's classmate with his sister. We said ciao and 
I just explained them that we were looking for my son's pencil case. That's all and
we continued our way back home.
I know that loosing a pencil case wasn't that serious but God showed something wonderful
through this story...
The day after my son got a text message from his classmate's sister who we saw on the
street the other day while looking for the pencil case and she told him that she had 
found the pencil case on the street next to her home! The pencil case hadn't my son's name on it 
so it wasn't just a coincidence that I had told to these other kids about my son's lost pencil case but 
it was really God helping us!
Ah we were so happy! And this was just a wonderful thing so I could
tell my son that God listens us no matter we tell Him.It hasn't have to be big; God is interested in every detail in your life!And He answers always,but He does it on His time and on His way!


I hope my son learned through this story that God really listen to us and He cares about us!
But it is also a good reminder for all of us, because the prayer is powerful and it helps
us find strength for today and hope for the future.

 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento