Happy Thanksgiving day!

, , No Comments


Today in the United States it's Thanksgiving day so even if here in Italy we
don't celebrate it I want to take today some special time to tell God how
thankful I am.
God's love and care for us are amazing things and I could not live without Him
-so yes I am so thankful to be His daughter! 
 Yet I would like to be even more thankful...that I would always see positive and good
things in every situation as Paul did:

I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
-Philippians 4:11-12

So the secret is to learn to live how to be thankful- whether empty or full!
And I rejoice because I know that even when I feel empty, My heavenly Father fill me with His comfort!


Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
    his love endures forever.
-1 Chronicles 16:34 

So...Happy Thanksgiving day! 
 






0 commenti:

Posta un commento