31 days to encourage yourself - Day 11

, , No Comments

“... if you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you.”   

-John C.Maxwell 

Often for us it is so easy to loose our calm and peace when something happens to us.But God has told us:

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.  

-John 14:27

"It’s interesting that the settings that we associate peace with are so different from what God associates peace with. For God, peace has nothing to do with the absence of a catalyst of fear. Instead, it has everything to do with the presence of Christ."

-Steven Furtick

 SO  a way to find peace is in learning to trust God through a relationship with Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Prince of Peace. We can not have peace with God, others, or ourselves without His lordship and presence.

So it’s His presence that will fill us with peace!

So today I proclaim that I will keep my peace in the midst of any unpeaceful circumstance.

31 days to encourage yourself!Take daily 1 encouragement pill!

  



0 commenti:

Posta un commento