Two things to remember...

, , No Comments

You know the moment...Maybe you are just too tired or in hurry or someone says something wrong...
you know, just simple things that happen in life...Things that suddenly take away your
happiness...Well,that happened to me the other day.Only few words and all of sudden 
my happiness was gone.Totally.And my reaction was so wrong and  I made wrong choices...
And it felt incredible because just in the morning I had wonderful quite time with my 
heavenly Father and I felt just strongly that I just have to keep my eyes on Him.
But then here comes the struggle and immediately I forgot what I heard earlier in the morning...
But even if I made a wrong choice I love how God speaks through the other people...
So yes I can't change my wrong choice but I can learn not to let them ruin me by taking them
to God! How wonderful is that?
And really how I couldn't remember in that very moment that I'm not alone?That God is always with me?And that He is in control so I don't have to worry?
Well Satan loves to steal our happiness and peace...so I don't want that happen again.
I want to remember always that:
God is in control and that
God is with me!

"Life need not be easy to be joyful.
Joy is not the absence of trouble,
but the presence of Christ."
-William Vanderhoven

Let them be happy before God. Yes, let them be full of joy. 
-Psalm 68:3 NLV 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento