One thousand gifts:3 things for which I am thankful this week

, , No Comments

Today I want to share with you 3 gifts white...


I'm so happy and thankful that I found this white star from Ikea.(I know with the light on it looks
like yellow and not white...but it is white!)
I just love this kind of Christmas decoration!
Maybe because when I was a child we used to have an orange Christmas star 
in the window during the Christmas time and I just loved to watch and enjoy that light...
And secondly a star is just a great symbol from the real Christmas story.



White hyacinths...just love them;it's one of my favorite flowers.
And the fragrance is wonderful...
So thank you God for creating these beautiful white hyacinths so that I
can enjoy them today!


We have these days snow!
My sons have been enjoying it so much;they have been hours outside playing 
with the snow.
Me too, I had to get out to make a nice walk on the snow;and I was 
happy to have my husband's white snowboots on;didn't feel any cold. :)
So thank you Father for the white snow!


0 commenti:

Posta un commento