31 days without stress- day 31

, , No Comments
Hi!How are you?
Today is the final day of the project 31 days without stress.
I don't know if my project has been helpful for anyone else than myself,
but I'm glad I did it because for me it has been good to study all these
things how I can avoid stress in my life.

For the last day of this project I will share with you probably the most
important thing:
THE PRIORITY OF PRAYER.
If we are going to succeed to live our lives without too much stress,
then we must learn that we shouldn't do anything without first praying.
And we need to pray our way through the day.
The Bible promises us in Philippians 4:19: 

And my God will meet all your needs 
according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

God promises us that He is able to meet every need!
 And God never changes, His promises are always true!
But He is a changer;if you are willing to do make changes in your life,
He is ready to His part to help you!
But it’s up to you and your choice! 
If you decide to make changes in your life in order to be less
stressed and you pray about it you will see that
the prayer opens the door for God to work in your life!

See, I will do a new thing. 
It will begin happening now. Will you not know about it? 
I will even make a road in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 
Isaiah 43:19

So...PRAY FIRST...
and experience that God never changes but He is a changer!

Be blessed!
Day 1  
    ps.Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed!

0 commenti:

Posta un commento