31 days without stress- day 16

, , No Comments

Yesterday I posted about thinking positively and today I'll still
continue a little bit...
because I want to encourage you to think positively about yourself!
Can changing your thinking really change your life? 
I think it's true.We can read in the Bible in Proverbs 23:7:

 So I want to encourage you&me to think positively about ourselves!
And the great thing is that if you are not used to do that,
it’s possible to learn how to think positively about yourself.
Being positive is a habit you can cultivate in your life.
If you’ve been starved of anything positive, 
then you need to start feeding yourself a regular diet of motivational material.
Read God's promises for your life from the Bible.
For example:
"This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad!" 
"I am greatly loved by God."
"I am far from oppression, and fear does not come near me."
We all need reminders to help us keep thinking right.
So if you have hard time to think positively
write some notes and put some reminders around your house
that say "THINK POSITIVELY".
 ♥
 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento