31 days without stress- day 1

, , No Comments

Yesterday I red an interesting blog post from the blog Nesting place...
It's about the project called 31 Days.
What's 31 days?"Basically anyone can join in, just pick a topic and write about it every day for the month of October." And I know today is already the 4th of October and I'm a little bit late but I still want to join...And I will do anyways 31 days...
And somehow I knew right away that my topic will be stress...

Wikipedia says that stress is:
Stress typically describes a negative concept that can have an impact on one’s mental and physical well-being, but it is unclear what exactly defines stress and whether or not stress is a cause, an effect, or the process connecting the two. With organisms as complex as humans, stress can take on entirely concrete or abstract meanings with highly subjective qualities, satisfying definitions of both cause and effect in ways that can be both tangible and intangible.

Stress is a normal part of everyday life, and none of us can get through a day without experiencing it in one way or another but a stressful lifestyle causes health problems...

So it's normal to have some stress and in fact, the stress hormone cortisol is a unique hormone which helps us to survive.But our bodies were created by God to withstand only a certain amount of stress, so if we push ourselves beyond that limit, we begin to experience problems. 

I have been tested already for two years that my cortisol level is too high...and of course it doesn't make any good for me...For example the presence of excessive cortisol means that fat is not burned and I have difficulties in weight loss just to mention some problems caused by stress...
But this summer while I was on vacation and I was enjoying the beautiful sea God talked to me about the stress...And already then I thought that I would really do something about my stress and write about it in my blog...but then after coming home I somehow forgot it...
So yesterday while reading about the project of 31 days I thought that this is my opportunity.
I want to learn to live without stress!
31 days of change!
So I hope my change can encourage also you because I believe that with God's help we can live without stress in a stressful world, but of course it’ll require some decisions...and that's something I will talk about for the next 31 days!


Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!

Day 5 Choose a positive attitude!
Day 6 Life is too short to spend it being angry!
Day 7 I am not easily offended! 
Day 8  Forgiveness is a choice!
Day 9  Don't worry!
Day 10 Don't hurry!
Day 11 Make a plan!
Day 12 First things first!
Day 13 Learn to say no! 
Day 15 Think positively! 
Day 16 Change your thinking,change your life! 
Day 17 Change your words,change your life! 
Day 18 Encourage yourself! 
Day 19 Setting aside a moment with God in the morning!
Day 20 Smile! 
Day 21 Laughter is good medicine! 
Day 22 Invest in yourself! 
Day 23 Take care of your body! 
Day 24 Healthy eating is essential to our well-being!
Day 25 Sleeping is important! 
Day 26 Just do it! 
Day 27 Rest is a weapon! 
Day 28 Soak and rest in God's presence!
Day 29 Giving thanks is a real cure for stress! 
Day 30 Stress can be relieved!
Day 31 Pray first!


0 commenti:

Posta un commento