One thousand gifts:3 things for which I am thankful this week

, , No Comments

I love Ann's new gift list for September.
The list is a good reminder that we can be thankful for
even things small,tiny,little,simple...as colors!
I love colors and I thank God for creating so many wonderful colors!
Today I'm thankful for 3 gifts yellow!

-lemons...
Yellow lemons have a beautiful,intense and energy color!
This morning,as nearly every day I took one beautiful,yellow lemon and 
made me some lemon water before having breakfast.
There are enormous benefits of lemon juice and water in your everyday life 
so thank you God for creating yellow lemons!



-turmeric...
The yellow color of turmeric is strong and it could be called a mustard yellow.
This is also other yellow ingredient I love to use in the mornings...
I add a teaspoon of it to my smoothie...Turmeric has many benefits for our healthy.
So thank you God for creating the yellow turmeric!

 -sunflowers...
I love yellow sunflowers,they are just so joyful!And I love the idea that these 
flowers always turn toward the sun...
It's a good reminder for us that we can turn ourselves to God to have light and
joy in our life! 
So thank you God for creating the yellow sunflowers!




0 commenti:

Posta un commento