The word of God brings light into darkness!

, , No Comments
The word of God:

*IS ETERNAL:
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Matthew 24:35 

* Is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
Psalm 119:105

*FRAMES THE WILL OF GOD:
By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God’s command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen.
Hebrew 11:3 

*WILL NOT RETURN VOID:
So is my word that goes out from my mouth:
   It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
   and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. 
Isaiah 55:11

*BRINGS LIGHT INTO DARKNESS:
The teaching of your word gives light,
    so even the simple can understand.
Psalm 119:130 

*IS OUR WEAPON OF WARFARE:
The word of God is powerful!It has inherent power to change our feelings, bring comfort to us, and quiet our distraught emotions. 

Today when I prayed, God reminded me once again that His word is sharper that the sharpest two-edged sword...and we have to use this powerful weapon!
By acting on God's Word and not merely reacting to the situation,we'll be able to manage our emotions instead of allowing them to manage us.
There is a power confessing the Word of God out loud...and that's why I thought I want to start to memorize some verses so that I have a powerful weapon ready when ever I need it!
I'll share every week a verse to memorize here in my blog.Would like to participate and 
memorize verses together with me? 

 
 

0 commenti:

Posta un commento