Tired,sad,worried,stressed,weary or maybe lonely?

, , No Comments

 I'm sure we all have days when we are feeling tired,sad,worried,stressed,weary,lonely...
We feel maybe restless...there is just that unpleasant feeling,emptiness or a hole 
and we want to fill it...someway...somehow...
But you know God created us that way and He's the only one who can satisfy us!

 God wants us to turn to Him.He wants us to sense His presence.
Jesus tells us:

Whatever your emotional needs are today, know that only God can meet them!
Go to Him!He is waiting for you!He is there. 

My presence will go with you,and I will give you rest.
Exodus 33:14
Listen the words of this beautiful song and go to God!

..."I am the Lord your peace
No evil will conquer you
Steady now your heart and mind
Come into my rest
And oh, let your faith arise
And lift up your weary head
I am with you
Wherever you go

Come to me, I’m all you need
Come to me, I’m everything
Come to me, I’m all you need
Come to me, I’m your everything"
Jenn Johnson

0 commenti:

Posta un commento