One thousand gifts:3 things for which I am thankful this week

, , No Comments
Stillness...I need to be still in the presence of my Heavenly Father-
because in stillness there are special gifts-moments when I can
better sense God's love and will for my life...
Often I find my silent moments in the morning...

* Beautiful morning light,peace and quietness are gifts found early in the morning,
-in silence
when everybody else was still sleeping...


*during a early morning walk one,beautiful flower found in silence...
If I wasn't concentrate I couldn't have seen it...But in the silence it's easier to see,
easier to hear what my Heavenly Father wants to tell me...
Be still...



 *silent beach...I found peace and I thank God for this beutiful,
quiet moment...the colors are amazing and peaceful...
I am thankful for God what I can see,what I can feel...





0 commenti:

Posta un commento