One thousand gifts: 3 things of which I am thankful this week

, , No Comments

Everyday is a great gift from God;
He does great things too marvelous to understand. He performs countless miracles.
Job 5:9

So shouldn't we be thankful?! I think there are so many things in our lives that we don't even count as a gift or a blessing.
The Bible teaches us to give thanks,to be thankful...
I started the New Year with a new journal and I want to write down every day 3 things for which I am thankful to God.
Actually I got inspired of making this kind of list each day, by Ann Voskamp. Have you heard about her?She wrote a beautiful book named One Thousand Gifts

 

Her idea is to just count any 3 gifts a day — to count 1000 gifts in a year!
So I want to share also with you every week 3 things for which I am thankful to God (normally it will be on Mondays...this week I'm a bit late...).
And I inspire also you;start to make your own gift list;
BE THANKFUL!

Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness.
      Let the whole world know what he has done. 
1 Chronicles 16:8

So this week I am thankful for:
1.
-my new books&journals.
I love to read about God's promises-
I want to receive them all in my life!

2.
 -my new tea which my Mom sent me
Thank you Mom, love you!

3.
-seasons.
Yesterday it snowed and I love the snow on trees,it looks so beautiful...






0 commenti:

Posta un commento