Be an encouraging parent!

, , No Comments
Have you seen the movie Gifted Hands?
I know it's not a new one but I just saw it and I liked it. I love true stories and there was one
thing by which I was very touched...
In the story the protagonist,Ben had problems as a kid but his mother convinced him he could make something of his life. Every time when Ben got a a bad grade and he said that he is stupid his 
mother would say NO,you are not stupid.You can reach the very results like everyone else, or actually you can do even better.And so happened...
And I was very touched by this fact...I truly know that our words are important but
have you thought how great impact your words can be in your childrens' lives?

Everyone needs encouragement. 
Encouragement's impact can be  profound -
as the story of this movie tells us.

ENCOURAGEMENT CHANGES LIVES!
So if you are a parent you have the responsibility to encourage your children!

I want to be an encouraging parent.What about you?
"PEOPLE GO FARTHER THAN THEY THOUGHT
THEY COULD 
WHEN SOMEONE ELSE THINKS THEY CAN."
John C. Maxwell

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart.
Psalm 31:24



0 commenti:

Posta un commento